Friday, April 20, 2018
233 North Canal Street
Chicago, IL 60601
5:30 P.M. - 8:00 P.M.
Join the Fellowship's Keynan Burnett & Nick Magnello, along with Frog's Leap General Manager, Jonah Beer for the best happy hour in town on the rooftop deck at Gibsons Italia.
Toast with local Fellows and friends at this private event against magnificent panoramic views of the Chicago River and city skyline. We've reserved the entire rooftop deck at brand new hotspot Gibsons Italia for an exclusive Frog’s Leap evening of Fellowship, amazing food and fine wine.
Mingle and sip the night away as you taste through a variety of your favorite Frog’s Leap releases. And, as is tradition for our visits to the Windy City, we will bring along with us a very rare selection unearthed from the depths of the winery cellar to celebrate this special occasion. You don't want to miss it!
Indulge in decadent appetizers and signature selections from the Gibsons Italia kitchen, all crafted from the highest quality ingredients, sourced from around the globe. Since their grand opening last October, Chef Sosa has exceeded all expectations; wowing guests with distinct flavors of Italy paired with the superiority of Gibsons Steakhouse.
Fellows will have the exclusive opportunity to order limited quantities of the featured cellar wine for their own collections.
Our Chicago FellowFête is always an epic evening - join us for the happiest of hours in true Frog’s Leap fashion!
- $115.00 per person, all inclusive.
- Valet service at Gibsons Italia included.
- This Happy Hour FellowFête is open only to FrogFellows and their guests.
- Guest of FrogFellows welcome!
- We will serve appetizers and Frog's Leap wine, exclusively.
- 21 and over only, please.
- Please R.S.V.P no later than Thursday, April 12, 2018.
- Reservations are transferable but are non-refundable.